We keep hearing from out-of-towners and reading in the national media how hard Vegas is being hit by the current downturn. It doesn’t seem that way on the ground. There are more bargains – everyone is offering deals for locals these days. But the Strip seems just as crowded with excited tourists and traffic is as bad as usual. It’s true no new projects have been announced but a new locals’ casino debuted recently, the volcano at the Mirage is scheduled to restart in a couple of weeks, and Wynn’s Encore will open next month. If this is bad times, I can’t wait for the next up period!
- I just voted for SHANNON as the @WEtv's biggest, boldest, brashest #Bridezilla and am entered to win $5,000! Vote… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- I just entered to WIN the NANCY DREW and The Hidden Staircase Swag Pack #Giveaway from @FSMMedia bit.ly/2HpXb8P #NancyDrew 22 hours ago
- I just entered the @EgglandsBest Plus it Up #Sweepstakes! Enter now at ebplusitupsweepstakes.com for a chance to inst… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- @TurboTax is my #TaxHero #sweepstakes 23 hours ago
- @sprint #HomeMakeoverSweepstakes new appliance 23 hours ago