We keep hearing from out-of-towners and reading in the national media how hard Vegas is being hit by the current downturn. It doesn’t seem that way on the ground. There are more bargains – everyone is offering deals for locals these days. But the Strip seems just as crowded with excited tourists and traffic is as bad as usual. It’s true no new projects have been announced but a new locals’ casino debuted recently, the volcano at the Mirage is scheduled to restart in a couple of weeks, and Wynn’s Encore will open next month. If this is bad times, I can’t wait for the next up period!
- RT @PrepperSupport: Enter to win the AR500 Armor Anniversary Giveaway! Free to enter. USA Only. eql.us/zjw https://t.co/rRlAWT… 19 hours ago
- RT @southernmomlove: Msg 4 21+: Low Cal, Low Carb, Fruit-Infused Sparkling #Cocktails! There's nothing better when the heat hits than takin… 19 hours ago
- RT @southernmomlove: Msg 4 21+: This Dark & Spicy Michelada is made with dark beer and a spicy kick and it’s perfect for all of your soccer… 19 hours ago
- Enter to win a $200 Amazon Gift Card! #giveaway crayonsandcravings.com/200-amazon-gif… 19 hours ago
- Dover Partners with PBS for the Great American Read! Enter to win #thegreatamericanread giveaway from @doverpubs. gvwy.io/qss2ddv 19 hours ago