We keep hearing from out-of-towners and reading in the national media how hard Vegas is being hit by the current downturn. It doesn’t seem that way on the ground. There are more bargains – everyone is offering deals for locals these days. But the Strip seems just as crowded with excited tourists and traffic is as bad as usual. It’s true no new projects have been announced but a new locals’ casino debuted recently, the volcano at the Mirage is scheduled to restart in a couple of weeks, and Wynn’s Encore will open next month. If this is bad times, I can’t wait for the next up period!
- $2k $1k $500 cash prizes from @phmcdotcom Money Machine. Homebuyers? Realtors? ANYONE can win! #RealEstate 👉 swee.ps/UQVAZVzFG 8 hours ago
- Enter this @calphalon #giveaway for a new 10 piece set + a #vegan #pumpkin ravioli recipe #CalphalonAmbassador #ad gvwy.io/30omyvy 10 hours ago
- I entered @PestDefense #HomeTeamHalloween #contest for a chance to win a $500 Amazon® gift card! Rules & entry: wn.nr/CrX8Kj 10 hours ago
- I just entered for a chance to be one of four people to win a $1,000 gift card in the #Avocadoland #AvoSweepstakes. bit.ly/2krRP38 13 hours ago
- Want to be like me and enter the #Avocadoland #Sweepstakes for a chance to win a $1,000 gift card? Here’s how. bit.ly/2krRP38 13 hours ago