We keep hearing from out-of-towners and reading in the national media how hard Vegas is being hit by the current downturn. It doesn’t seem that way on the ground. There are more bargains – everyone is offering deals for locals these days. But the Strip seems just as crowded with excited tourists and traffic is as bad as usual. It’s true no new projects have been announced but a new locals’ casino debuted recently, the volcano at the Mirage is scheduled to restart in a couple of weeks, and Wynn’s Encore will open next month. If this is bad times, I can’t wait for the next up period!
- #InstantFamilyPrizePackGiveaway twitter.com/RegalMovies/st… 6 hours ago
- The Beat: $200 Bed Bath & Beyond e-Gift Card Sweepstakes: thebeat.us/20181124.html 6 hours ago
- Enter the #MySillyLittleGang Samsung Galaxy Watch #Giveaway Today! Hurry It Ends 12/3 Via @SilvieArmas mysillylittlegang.com/2018/11/05/sam… 9 hours ago
- @reeses @amazon Minis #NotSorry and #Sweepstakes 10 hours ago
- @Matt_on_tech @DigitalTrends I enjoyed it. See it in @IMAX. 2 days ago