I was surprised on Friday to find no $10 tables at the Palazzo. It was before noon and maybe a third of the blackjack tables were open, about evenly divided between $15, $25, and $100 minimums. So I fed some money into slots instead (losing most of it) while I waited to meet a friend for lunch (at the Grand Lux Cafe – lousy service even though it was not as crowded as expected). After a leisurely, chatty meal, all the tables were working and there were plenty for $10. Same thing Sunday afternoon. And I thought they raised their prices for weekend crowds! Maybe they used to, but not any more. Now I know – If you want a bargain, go when the crowds do.
- #InstantFamilyPrizePackGiveaway twitter.com/RegalMovies/st… 6 hours ago
- The Beat: $200 Bed Bath & Beyond e-Gift Card Sweepstakes: thebeat.us/20181124.html 6 hours ago
- Enter the #MySillyLittleGang Samsung Galaxy Watch #Giveaway Today! Hurry It Ends 12/3 Via @SilvieArmas mysillylittlegang.com/2018/11/05/sam… 9 hours ago
- @reeses @amazon Minis #NotSorry and #Sweepstakes 10 hours ago
- @Matt_on_tech @DigitalTrends I enjoyed it. See it in @IMAX. 2 days ago