I was surprised on Friday to find no $10 tables at the Palazzo. It was before noon and maybe a third of the blackjack tables were open, about evenly divided between $15, $25, and $100 minimums. So I fed some money into slots instead (losing most of it) while I waited to meet a friend for lunch (at the Grand Lux Cafe – lousy service even though it was not as crowded as expected). After a leisurely, chatty meal, all the tables were working and there were plenty for $10. Same thing Sunday afternoon. And I thought they raised their prices for weekend crowds! Maybe they used to, but not any more. Now I know – If you want a bargain, go when the crowds do.
- I just entered to win a black mesh back office chair! @MadLiquidators #Sweeps #Sweepstakes #Giveaway madisonliquidators.com/giveaway/black… 13 hours ago
- RT @MadLiquidators: Enter to win 1 of 3 of these black mesh back office chairs! Super comfortable!! madisonliquidators.com.ridder.co/vQMzg6 https://t.co/3r… 13 hours ago
- @shespeaksup A6. safe #OwnMyFuture 18 hours ago
- @shespeaksup A5: retirement #OwnMyFuture 18 hours ago
- @shespeaksup A4: finding safe places to park savings, hopefully paying interest #OwnMyFuture 18 hours ago