I was surprised on Friday to find no $10 tables at the Palazzo. It was before noon and maybe a third of the blackjack tables were open, about evenly divided between $15, $25, and $100 minimums. So I fed some money into slots instead (losing most of it) while I waited to meet a friend for lunch (at the Grand Lux Cafe – lousy service even though it was not as crowded as expected). After a leisurely, chatty meal, all the tables were working and there were plenty for $10. Same thing Sunday afternoon. And I thought they raised their prices for weekend crowds! Maybe they used to, but not any more. Now I know – If you want a bargain, go when the crowds do.
- $2k $1k $500 cash prizes from @phmcdotcom Money Machine. Homebuyers? Realtors? ANYONE can win! #RealEstate 👉 swee.ps/UQVAZVzFG 8 hours ago
- Enter this @calphalon #giveaway for a new 10 piece set + a #vegan #pumpkin ravioli recipe #CalphalonAmbassador #ad gvwy.io/30omyvy 10 hours ago
- I entered @PestDefense #HomeTeamHalloween #contest for a chance to win a $500 Amazon® gift card! Rules & entry: wn.nr/CrX8Kj 10 hours ago
- I just entered for a chance to be one of four people to win a $1,000 gift card in the #Avocadoland #AvoSweepstakes. bit.ly/2krRP38 13 hours ago
- Want to be like me and enter the #Avocadoland #Sweepstakes for a chance to win a $1,000 gift card? Here’s how. bit.ly/2krRP38 13 hours ago