I was surprised on Friday to find no $10 tables at the Palazzo. It was before noon and maybe a third of the blackjack tables were open, about evenly divided between $15, $25, and $100 minimums. So I fed some money into slots instead (losing most of it) while I waited to meet a friend for lunch (at the Grand Lux Cafe – lousy service even though it was not as crowded as expected). After a leisurely, chatty meal, all the tables were working and there were plenty for $10. Same thing Sunday afternoon. And I thought they raised their prices for weekend crowds! Maybe they used to, but not any more. Now I know – If you want a bargain, go when the crowds do.
- RT @PrepperSupport: Enter to win the AR500 Armor Anniversary Giveaway! Free to enter. USA Only. eql.us/zjw https://t.co/rRlAWT… 19 hours ago
- RT @southernmomlove: Msg 4 21+: Low Cal, Low Carb, Fruit-Infused Sparkling #Cocktails! There's nothing better when the heat hits than takin… 19 hours ago
- RT @southernmomlove: Msg 4 21+: This Dark & Spicy Michelada is made with dark beer and a spicy kick and it’s perfect for all of your soccer… 19 hours ago
- Enter to win a $200 Amazon Gift Card! #giveaway crayonsandcravings.com/200-amazon-gif… 19 hours ago
- Dover Partners with PBS for the Great American Read! Enter to win #thegreatamericanread giveaway from @doverpubs. gvwy.io/qss2ddv 19 hours ago