I was surprised on Friday to find no $10 tables at the Palazzo. It was before noon and maybe a third of the blackjack tables were open, about evenly divided between $15, $25, and $100 minimums. So I fed some money into slots instead (losing most of it) while I waited to meet a friend for lunch (at the Grand Lux Cafe – lousy service even though it was not as crowded as expected). After a leisurely, chatty meal, all the tables were working and there were plenty for $10. Same thing Sunday afternoon. And I thought they raised their prices for weekend crowds! Maybe they used to, but not any more. Now I know – If you want a bargain, go when the crowds do.
- I just voted for SHANNON as the @WEtv's biggest, boldest, brashest #Bridezilla and am entered to win $5,000! Vote… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- I just entered to WIN the NANCY DREW and The Hidden Staircase Swag Pack #Giveaway from @FSMMedia bit.ly/2HpXb8P #NancyDrew 22 hours ago
- I just entered the @EgglandsBest Plus it Up #Sweepstakes! Enter now at ebplusitupsweepstakes.com for a chance to inst… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- @TurboTax is my #TaxHero #sweepstakes 23 hours ago
- @sprint #HomeMakeoverSweepstakes new appliance 23 hours ago