You wouldn’t think Vegas would have a lot to offer kosher customers but there are actually a lot of good options. The Jewish community in town is approaching 200,000, concentrated mostly in Summerlin and Henderson (i.e., several miles west and south of The Strip, respectively). There are two supermarkets with extensive kosher selections in the former area and one in the latter. For tourists (or busy residents) all have good, ready-to-eat carryouts.If you prefer, there are four certified meat restaurants (the one closest to the Strip delivers there), one pizza joint, and an Israeli dairy cafe.
- I just entered to win a black mesh back office chair! @MadLiquidators #Sweeps #Sweepstakes #Giveaway madisonliquidators.com/giveaway/black… 13 hours ago
- RT @MadLiquidators: Enter to win 1 of 3 of these black mesh back office chairs! Super comfortable!! madisonliquidators.com.ridder.co/vQMzg6 https://t.co/3r… 13 hours ago
- @shespeaksup A6. safe #OwnMyFuture 18 hours ago
- @shespeaksup A5: retirement #OwnMyFuture 18 hours ago
- @shespeaksup A4: finding safe places to park savings, hopefully paying interest #OwnMyFuture 18 hours ago