You wouldn’t think Vegas would have a lot to offer kosher customers but there are actually a lot of good options. The Jewish community in town is approaching 200,000, concentrated mostly in Summerlin and Henderson (i.e., several miles west and south of The Strip, respectively). There are two supermarkets with extensive kosher selections in the former area and one in the latter. For tourists (or busy residents) all have good, ready-to-eat carryouts.If you prefer, there are four certified meat restaurants (the one closest to the Strip delivers there), one pizza joint, and an Israeli dairy cafe.
- RT @PrepperSupport: Enter to win the AR500 Armor Anniversary Giveaway! Free to enter. USA Only. eql.us/zjw https://t.co/rRlAWT… 19 hours ago
- RT @southernmomlove: Msg 4 21+: Low Cal, Low Carb, Fruit-Infused Sparkling #Cocktails! There's nothing better when the heat hits than takin… 19 hours ago
- RT @southernmomlove: Msg 4 21+: This Dark & Spicy Michelada is made with dark beer and a spicy kick and it’s perfect for all of your soccer… 19 hours ago
- Enter to win a $200 Amazon Gift Card! #giveaway crayonsandcravings.com/200-amazon-gif… 19 hours ago
- Dover Partners with PBS for the Great American Read! Enter to win #thegreatamericanread giveaway from @doverpubs. gvwy.io/qss2ddv 19 hours ago