You wouldn’t think Vegas would have a lot to offer kosher customers but there are actually a lot of good options. The Jewish community in town is approaching 200,000, concentrated mostly in Summerlin and Henderson (i.e., several miles west and south of The Strip, respectively). There are two supermarkets with extensive kosher selections in the former area and one in the latter. For tourists (or busy residents) all have good, ready-to-eat carryouts.If you prefer, there are four certified meat restaurants (the one closest to the Strip delivers there), one pizza joint, and an Israeli dairy cafe.
- $2k $1k $500 cash prizes from @phmcdotcom Money Machine. Homebuyers? Realtors? ANYONE can win! #RealEstate 👉 swee.ps/UQVAZVzFG 8 hours ago
- Enter this @calphalon #giveaway for a new 10 piece set + a #vegan #pumpkin ravioli recipe #CalphalonAmbassador #ad gvwy.io/30omyvy 10 hours ago
- I entered @PestDefense #HomeTeamHalloween #contest for a chance to win a $500 Amazon® gift card! Rules & entry: wn.nr/CrX8Kj 10 hours ago
- I just entered for a chance to be one of four people to win a $1,000 gift card in the #Avocadoland #AvoSweepstakes. bit.ly/2krRP38 13 hours ago
- Want to be like me and enter the #Avocadoland #Sweepstakes for a chance to win a $1,000 gift card? Here’s how. bit.ly/2krRP38 13 hours ago