You wouldn’t think Vegas would have a lot to offer kosher customers but there are actually a lot of good options. The Jewish community in town is approaching 200,000, concentrated mostly in Summerlin and Henderson (i.e., several miles west and south of The Strip, respectively). There are two supermarkets with extensive kosher selections in the former area and one in the latter. For tourists (or busy residents) all have good, ready-to-eat carryouts.If you prefer, there are four certified meat restaurants (the one closest to the Strip delivers there), one pizza joint, and an Israeli dairy cafe.
- I just voted for SHANNON as the @WEtv's biggest, boldest, brashest #Bridezilla and am entered to win $5,000! Vote… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- I just entered to WIN the NANCY DREW and The Hidden Staircase Swag Pack #Giveaway from @FSMMedia bit.ly/2HpXb8P #NancyDrew 22 hours ago
- I just entered the @EgglandsBest Plus it Up #Sweepstakes! Enter now at ebplusitupsweepstakes.com for a chance to inst… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- @TurboTax is my #TaxHero #sweepstakes 23 hours ago
- @sprint #HomeMakeoverSweepstakes new appliance 23 hours ago