You wouldn’t think Vegas would have a lot to offer kosher customers but there are actually a lot of good options. The Jewish community in town is approaching 200,000, concentrated mostly in Summerlin and Henderson (i.e., several miles west and south of The Strip, respectively). There are two supermarkets with extensive kosher selections in the former area and one in the latter. For tourists (or busy residents) all have good, ready-to-eat carryouts.If you prefer, there are four certified meat restaurants (the one closest to the Strip delivers there), one pizza joint, and an Israeli dairy cafe.
- #InstantFamilyPrizePackGiveaway twitter.com/RegalMovies/st… 6 hours ago
- The Beat: $200 Bed Bath & Beyond e-Gift Card Sweepstakes: thebeat.us/20181124.html 6 hours ago
- Enter the #MySillyLittleGang Samsung Galaxy Watch #Giveaway Today! Hurry It Ends 12/3 Via @SilvieArmas mysillylittlegang.com/2018/11/05/sam… 9 hours ago
- @reeses @amazon Minis #NotSorry and #Sweepstakes 10 hours ago
- @Matt_on_tech @DigitalTrends I enjoyed it. See it in @IMAX. 2 days ago