Every day in Vegas offers a choice of parties and a variety of costumes. Halloween however is one of the few days when there seem to be as many options for those too young to gamble as there are for adults. The motivation seems to be providing a safe environment for kids to have fun. Could work, but I feel sorry for this generation that never gets to run around without adult supervision (unless they’re delinquents).
- #InstantFamilyPrizePackGiveaway twitter.com/RegalMovies/st… 6 hours ago
- The Beat: $200 Bed Bath & Beyond e-Gift Card Sweepstakes: thebeat.us/20181124.html 6 hours ago
- Enter the #MySillyLittleGang Samsung Galaxy Watch #Giveaway Today! Hurry It Ends 12/3 Via @SilvieArmas mysillylittlegang.com/2018/11/05/sam… 9 hours ago
- @reeses @amazon Minis #NotSorry and #Sweepstakes 10 hours ago
- @Matt_on_tech @DigitalTrends I enjoyed it. See it in @IMAX. 2 days ago