Every day in Vegas offers a choice of parties and a variety of costumes. Halloween however is one of the few days when there seem to be as many options for those too young to gamble as there are for adults. The motivation seems to be providing a safe environment for kids to have fun. Could work, but I feel sorry for this generation that never gets to run around without adult supervision (unless they’re delinquents).
- I just entered to win a black mesh back office chair! @MadLiquidators #Sweeps #Sweepstakes #Giveaway madisonliquidators.com/giveaway/black… 13 hours ago
- RT @MadLiquidators: Enter to win 1 of 3 of these black mesh back office chairs! Super comfortable!! madisonliquidators.com.ridder.co/vQMzg6 https://t.co/3r… 13 hours ago
- @shespeaksup A6. safe #OwnMyFuture 18 hours ago
- @shespeaksup A5: retirement #OwnMyFuture 18 hours ago
- @shespeaksup A4: finding safe places to park savings, hopefully paying interest #OwnMyFuture 18 hours ago