Every day in Vegas offers a choice of parties and a variety of costumes. Halloween however is one of the few days when there seem to be as many options for those too young to gamble as there are for adults. The motivation seems to be providing a safe environment for kids to have fun. Could work, but I feel sorry for this generation that never gets to run around without adult supervision (unless they’re delinquents).
- RT @PrepperSupport: Enter to win the AR500 Armor Anniversary Giveaway! Free to enter. USA Only. eql.us/zjw https://t.co/rRlAWT… 19 hours ago
- RT @southernmomlove: Msg 4 21+: Low Cal, Low Carb, Fruit-Infused Sparkling #Cocktails! There's nothing better when the heat hits than takin… 19 hours ago
- RT @southernmomlove: Msg 4 21+: This Dark & Spicy Michelada is made with dark beer and a spicy kick and it’s perfect for all of your soccer… 19 hours ago
- Enter to win a $200 Amazon Gift Card! #giveaway crayonsandcravings.com/200-amazon-gif… 19 hours ago
- Dover Partners with PBS for the Great American Read! Enter to win #thegreatamericanread giveaway from @doverpubs. gvwy.io/qss2ddv 19 hours ago